If you already have a website, this will sound very basic but sometimes a simple reminder can be timely. If you do not have a website or if you are thinking of revising your current one, I hope these few points will help guide that process.
Here are some basic benefits:
- Showcase what you offer to potential clients/customers – including good photography and informative copy.
- Tell visitors about yourself and your organization and include what others have said about you – testimonials, video, news stories, etc)
- Provide contact information such as your location, phone number and email addresses – perhaps obvious but it needs to be easily accessible
- Connect your social media in one place – your customers have different preferences for the social media they use, so make sure you cover all possibilities
As your business grows, or as you need to add more features to your website, you can:
- Sell products and services – secure online payment systems make this easy even for small business owners.
- Use forms, surveys, and other marketing strategies for lead generation
- Allow clients and customers to give feedback, promote your business via social media, and offer suggestions for you to improve your services
Most people like to research and check out their options before making a decision on a product, purchase, donation, etc. A website gives them the ability to check out your credibility and see if your product or service is exactly what they are looking for.
A website will help to strengthen and bring your business to the next level. Wherever you are at, Steady Graphics has three main web packages to assist in that growth: Emerge, Evolve, and Eclipse. These packages provide a basic guideline for building your website and are usually modified to meet your needs – for now and as your business grows. Once your website is built, you are just beginning. You should consider a monthly maintenance package to keep things running smoothly. We can also suggest ongoing social media and SEO options.
If you are interested in learning more about creating a new website, modifying or maintaining an existing website, I would be happy to discuss it with you – contact me at your convenience.
Of course, this is a basic outline of possibilities. What benefits have you discovered in having a website?